- Clean & vacuum all leather surfaces
- Clean, vacuum, and treat all carpets and mats
- Clean and vacuum trunk area
- Clean and polish all glass, dash trim, gauge clusters, radio, and navigation systems
- Clean all glass to streak free shine
Odor removal is a specific process in which we clean the most commonly affected surfaces in order to track down the odor and remove it from the vehicle.
- Steam cleaning
- Shampooing and heated extraction
- 3 stage vinyl and leather treatment
- Headliner cleaning
- Window cleaning
Leather treatments come in different varieties, and are basically categorized as either basic surface level cleaning or deep cleaning and conditioning. It’s imperative to take care of leather on a regular maintenance basis that includes general surface cleaning, but just as important is the need to perform a deep cleaning and conditioning to keep the leather soft, supple, and protected.
Our products are widely accepted as some of the absolute finest leather care and restoration / preservation products on the market. The proteins, cleaners, and conditioners find their way deep into the natural pores of the leather and force out the dirt, perspiration, and other toxins that dry out and destroy the fibers of the leather, depleting the fibers strength and flexibility, and causing them to deteriorate. Perspiration, and the salts left after its evaporation, easily finds their way into the leather fibers.
ADD-ONS / INDIVIDUAL ITEMS
- Excessive dog hair removal
- Deep cleaning for leather seats
- Optional ceramic pro coating to protect from any future issues